Automate Disabled Action Required

Backups not working on my site wondering why and how we fix that. Strewth Maaaaate! Automate Disabled, Action Required!
G’day Bruce Walden,
Well this is awkward, Automate has run on t******.com but has been disabled due to an issue.
This occurred due to a backup fail. We want to make sure that a successful backup is completed before automating anything.

Here's what happened:

Jun 22, 2019 at 3:28pm: Error when attempting full site backup
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:28pm: Automate has been disabled due to multiple consecutive backup creation errors

This can be easily fixed by visiting automate settings to rectify the issue and to enable Automate again. She'll be right. I have since tried twice myself - failed.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Bruce,

I had a closer look at your site and it seems that the issue is with the site size.
    After the last successful backup, you have added a couple of videos on your site which pretty much quadrupled the size of the backup that needs to be created and it seems that your server resources are exhausted now during the backup process.

When I excluded 2019/05 and 2019/06 folders (the ones with large videos) the backup finished without any issues.

I have made some further Snapshot tweaks by adding defines in your wp-config.php file and the process now uses a different backup method which will cause it to last longer until it finishes, but it will also have a lower impact on server resources and it now completed with those two folders included as well.

So you should be able to re-enable Automate now.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.