Automate is red, I want to ignore the warnings/errors but couldn't find a way.

I want to come to the hub and check only the issues outstanding. If there is no way to reset this, I'll be rechecking every time I log in. So, is there a way to ignore the warning (getting automate red) in the Hub?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Bevan !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your query. We have consulted with our developers and it seems there's no way to reset the Automate errors at this moment. It will go green when Automate succeeds in the next run, or in order to avoid similar cases in the future, you can turn off "Safe Upgrades" in the Automate configuration.

We understand that this indeed gets very inconvenient in some cases which is why our developers and designers are discussing further regarding this to figure out the best way in terms of user experience to dismiss the errors. We'll keep you updated here as soon as they reach a conclusion. Thank you for your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Myke
    • Flash Drive

Mine has been stuck on red since March 12th. I disabled the option to create backups (because Snapshot is what threw all the errors to disable Automate), but even after disabling Snapshot there is no way to re-enable Automate.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Bevan,
    hope you're doing well today!
    I checked your Hub and the initially reported domain seems that currently has a green status, let me know if you're still encountering any issues with that. :slight_smile:

Dear Myke,
    as these issues are site-specific in most cases, please do create a separate thread about the reported issue or come find us in our live chat service so we can better troubleshoot: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Bevan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This is not a site specific issue, this was a thread that I raised on one site but it relates to them all. When Automate finds an issue it turns red in the hub and it stays red until it runs again. Therefore, if I ask Automate to run a backup before the plugins get updated and it fails then it will turn red. If I have it set for a weekly backup then it stays red for a week until it runs again. I am suggesting that there's a way to reset it (turn it green) as I want to log into my hub and see everything running smoothly. If a few of my sites have run Automate and they failed then I could be double checking each one every time I login even though I could have updated my plugins manually following the initial e-mail I received saying it had failed.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Bevan,

hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for the late response here.

I totally understand the concern here, we should really have a way to get rid of the "reds" in the Hub. This is already been discussed internally though and our developers will provide some solutions about it in a future update. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.