Automate not working on site

I have Automate enabled on a site that has some updates available, but it is not running. It has not been updating anything in a while, it seems.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Kevin !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. We have reported the issue to our developers and sysadmins, they are currently looking into the issue. They'll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Aaron
    • CTO

I'm not sure exactly the problem. I do see that you have backups enabled however snapshot is no longer configured and connected for that site, so that will block updates. You also seem to have a weekly schedule configured so it can take a while to even test this. I recommend you make sure backups are all configured and working on your site (or disable them), and modify it to the default schedule or at least daily. Waiting even a week to perform updates is a surefire way to get a hacked site.

• Kevin
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Aaron

I checked and found backups were disabled. However, this was enabled as it does have a history of backups. None-the-less, it is enabled now and have changed the automate schedule to daily. I will monitor this and revert if needed. Thanks once again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.