Automate – significant number of errors from not updating plugins

We are encountering a significant number of errors from automate not updating plugins, however, if I login I can update them manually using the same account that the hub connects with and the one that has triggered several times this afternoon is smush 3.2.0.1

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi CWN Design,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I gave a closer look regarding this on your website, and the domain URLs seems to be correct. I don’t see any unwanted redirects in the wp-config.php, or .htacess file which could specifically cause this.

I’m bringing this into our developer’s attention, to see whether there is anything specific that needs to be checked in the Automate side too. Will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding this asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi CWN Design,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We got an update regarding this from the Automate team, they gave a closer look. In general, Hub, and Automate use the same exact function, and API calls.

So, if it works via WPMU DEV Hub, it should also have worked the same via Automate too. Such issues could happen if the IP from our side was either redirected or blocked.

Could you please double check with your hosting provider, whether the following IPs aren’t redirected in any way? If not, please make sure to whitelist the following IPs too:

If you still notice anomalies even after that, another possibility would be plugin causing conflicts. Is it possible to set up a staging website where we could extensively test the issue further, ie by disabling the plugins etc?

Please do let us know what your hosting provider has to say about whether there are any IP redirections so that we could see how to move forward with the issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.