Automate Update Issues

Automate isn't updating plugins, and theme. Seems like the issue is only related to plugins, and themes related to Elegant Themes. That's Divi, Bloom, and Monarch.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Chris

I hope you're well today!

I started with checking "univers....cast.com" site and I noticed that while the site's back-end indicates that Monarch plugin should still be updated, the Automate is showing that it is already in latest version (in logs). Automate is also telling me in logs that it actually successfully updated Divi in the same run.

After a few "refreshes" of the site (the site's back-end) the Monarch plugin is no longer being shown as needing update. It does happen sometimes, especially if the update was triggered "remotely" (via API, some "managing tool" like The Hub or ManageWP etc) that it's actually not the plugin that's not updated but just WP that's not updating information about updates right away.

However, this might just be a coincidence also if you have updated the plugin manually meanwhile (I wouldn't know about that) so if you did - just before the time of this post publication - let me know please as this is important for further diagnosing.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.