Automate updated a few plugins, and now the site is messed up

Automate updated a few plugins and the site is now messed up. The site CSS seems to be missing.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mike D

I hope you’re well today!

I have accessed your site and also opened it in separate browser as visitor and I could see how “messed up” it is. However, I can also see that one of the plugin updated was Elementor and there’s also the Hummingberd with Asset Optimization. Since both these plugins heavily affect JS/CSS resources this can sometimes lead to unexpected issues after updates – regardless whether they are via Automate or not (Automate only “triggers” updates but the update itself is the same as you would manually click on “update” in site’s back-end).

I’ve cleared Hummingbird cache on site and the site’s loading fine for me know both as logged in and loged out user in Chrome and Firefox. Could you clear your browser cache and check the site again, please?

Kind regards,

Adam

• Mike D
    • The Bug Hunter

Thanks Adam that did it. It’s strange because I tried to clear hummingbirds cache as well and I opened in a new private tab of my browser. But I guess that’s not enough. I always assumed each incognito session had no cache or history saved. Sorry for the trouble and please thank the other guy who posted this for me .

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.