Automated email after manual payment for prosite

Hi All,

I was told previously, that there was an automated email sent to the customer when manual payment is performed in pro-sites. However, this is not so - and the customer does not get an -automated email from pro-sites when they purchase.

Could anyone advise?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there SqueakyOx,

How are you doing today?

With manual payments process should be the following:

1. Super admin (yourself) should receive an email that there has been manual payment request, after which you can activate that site In Pro Sites -> Manage Sites
    2. Once activated email goes to subsite admin (client) with the info about the activation and username/password.

What specific step is not working for you? Please let me know so we can try to investigate this further. You can also enable support access via WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so I can take a look. You'll find more information on how to do that by following this link:

Looking forward for your response :slight_smile:

• SqueakyOx

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for such a quick reply to the problem.

Currently i'm running the pro site config on trial. So the flow goes like this:

1. User signs up for a trial (set at 14 days)
    2. When they want to change the plan, the go to "upgrade" per se
    3. I have used manual payments - so the user clicks the plan they want, then click to buy.
    4. An email sends to the superadmin for notification of manual purchase BUT there is no email that sends out to the user.

Any ideas?

Thanks again

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again SqueakyOx,

So far what you've listed is exactly how the process flows. Since these are manual payments you have to manually assign Pro Sites level as well.

Once you receive that email (No4) and confirm the payment has been made you need to go to Pro Sites -> Manage Sites and extend/apply the level to that specific site. See screenshot:

After you do that, member will get an email that his site has been upgraded. This process is automatic with other payment gateways but it has to be done manually cause after all you need to manually confirm fi the payment was made if that makes sense :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile: