Automated Email form spécific membership

HI,

It seem that in membership 2 pro we can configure autamated Mail but they are all for all membership.

How i can configure an automated Email for a spécific membership ? (Like we could do in memership 1)

• Frédéric
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Arrrg !!! ..... so i ll send the same message for all suscription...

"Hi you suscription for boat location will expire in fews day, you can go to "boat location link" for renew"

" Sorry man but i ve suscribe for a airplane loacation" ...

"I known but my soft is sendind the same message for all... so you ll renew for a boat... "

LOL ... it is important to think about that no ?

When will the option be added ?

• Philipp Stracker
    • The Crimson Coder

Ahhh, sorry Frederic, this was missing communication from my part:

This feature is included already in the latest version (1.0.1) - yay!

1. In Settings > Automated Email Response you can define the *default* email template that is used when no membership specific template is available.

2. In Membership > Edit screen you also find a tab "Automated Email Response". Here you can define the membership specific template for those memberships that should use a different template than the default one.

Please give it a try and let us know if you still have troubles setting up your email templates correctly. For now I'll mark this thread as resolved, but feel free to re-open it.
    Thanks, Philipp :slight_smile:

• Frédéric
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Another question

I want to make mutlite message :

Ex :
    " Subscription - before expire" 30 day
    " Subscription - before expire" 15 day
    " Subscription - before expire" 7 day
    " Subscription - before expire" 1 day

Like i was doing in membership 1

Can i whith membership 2 pro ?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Frédéric,

In Membership 2 > Add-ons you can enable Additional Automated Messages add-on which will allow you to create an email that will notify member X days before subscription ends, there is no option however to create multiple emails that will be sent on different days.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.