Automated order placement and fulfillment

Hello,

Just wondering is there a way or if there’s a plugins that would allow to automated your order placement and fulfillment in the backend. For example: Once successful order is in place, it will send out email(s) notification to 2-3 different vendors for multiple products for deliveries.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chester2012,

Thank you for the great question and our Market Press plugin is quite versatile and in stores with different owners or configured in different topics so to speak, using Global Carts one can have multiple emails go out to multiple vendors to include payments to multiple vendors.

But this is then like an Etsy type store as well.

Alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chester2012,

Thank you for the additional question and not being a coder I have no idea.

Now if I personally were going to go to the job board for custom development I would consider all the bids and go with the middle one.

It is also how I buy things that I am not knowledgeable about or professional with. I found if I go with the lowest it is almost always missing something that I want when I figure out how to use it and if I go with the highest it almost always has things and features that I paid for that I will never use.

So I apply that to all the unknowns and it usually works out for the best.

Have a GREAT week!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.