Automatic post, custom post and page-expiration?

This may also be a feature suggestion (e.g. for "Scheduled Content").

I am searching for a way (or a reliable Plugin) that gives me the possibility to give (first and foremost) pages an expiry date (as well as custom post types).

Yes, I know, there is "Post Expirator", but this plugin seems to me not well maintained - and I am in need of a plugin (or way to be able to do that) that is reliable - and sure to still work with WordPress 4.1, e.g. My faith in a plugin that still is labeled "compatible up to 3.8.3" isn't extremely high here...

Any suggestions? Or is there an extension for "Scheduled Content" that makes it possible to let whole posts/pages have a timeframe when they are published (ideally afterwards they are drafts).

What do I need that for?
I am designing a hotel website. And e.g. our packages and package-deals should only be visible during the timeframe they are on offer - so, "WinterBlues" (which will be a page) shouldn't be visible but from January to Mid-March. If it would be a draft afterwards, that would be a treat as in that case we just had to adjust the rates and give the page a new schedule for the next year...