Automatic Site Privacy Settings for Multisite and/or BuddyPress Marketplace stores

Heya,

I am currently Jumping through the hoops in setting up chained PayPal (it is a struggle - but I am in no real rush to get things running).

Anyways... while messing about with initial testing I thought about a Feature that could be included within a future version of MarketPress.

If one of your users is in the progress of setting up a store, they would select 'SandBox mode' - this is an ideal time for them to set up their store and test things out - but their products still show up on the main Network Site.

They can easily change their privacy settings in WordPress to stop their items appearing sitewide but I think it could be a nice addition to FORCE the privacy setting when they have a SandBox enabled.

This will stop products appearing on the 'flagship' site when the users store is not quite ready!

I figured I would share this suggestion with you all!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

That's a really good, common sense suggestion - thanks! Rep points for you....

If you haven't already got it, check out the attached guide on chained payments. We'll be writing this up properly for WPMU.org soon but for now do have a read of the PDF.

Good luck!

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.