automatic snapshot does'nt work anymore

Hi,
Since october 10 automatic schedulded snapshop doesn't work anymore.
I know for sure it is not a memory issue. I have run one manually in local server and it was fine, but when schedulded it failed. And the others planned for yesterday or today did never start.
Best regards

• Rupok

Hi siteweb,

Since october 10 automatic schedulded snapshop doesn't work anymore

This is not supposed to happen. To check this issue on my test site, I enabled Scheduled Backup on my site and it it supposed to take a scheduled backup in 40 minutes from now. If I can regenerate the same issue on my site, I'll report to our developer right away. But if it works fine on my test site, then I'm afraid, this is your site specific issue.

Can you please check if your cron job is properly set? You can check your current cron jobs with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-crontrol/

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know what you get with the WP Control plugin and your plugin conflict test result. If you can't find any plugin conflicting with this process, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• siteweb

Hi,
    Thank you for your answer. I have installed wp-control and get this message "

There was a problem spawning a call to the WP-Cron system on your site. This means WP-Cron events on your site may not work. The problem was: Unexpected HTTP response code: 503

So as it might be a server issue, I have contacted the server administrator and I wait for his answer before desactivating every plugin (in the middle of the night because websites are already launched). I 'll let you know.
    Best regards
    Frederique