automatic update error [fs_unavailable]

WordPress is updating everything I want automatically also 3rd party extensions if I have token and api codes set up. But only the WPMU Plugins and Themes coming from WPMU Dashbord bridge( the "pro" extensions) won't updatet automatically, (WPMU plugins from WordPress repository would updated successfully). I get via mail from my WP installation the error called: update error [fs_unavailable]

"File system unavailable". The issue was known in the update hook routine under WP 4.6. but now in 4.7.1 We still get the error again.

Thanks a lot
Tom Fischer from Germany

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tom,

I hope you're having a nice day and thank you for your question!

I remember that you already reported that before (it happens that I was responding to that other thread of yours) so that seems to be the same issue still. The original thread is here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/update-error-fs_unavailable

Back then I have forwarded this to our Second Line Support asking them for help and I would need to do the same here. Let's then continue please in your original thread and I'll close this one in order no to keep duplicates.

Having said that, I also apologize that it takes that long. I know that our 2nd-level support have been very busy and there's been a bit smaller team active during the "christmas/new year holidays" so in order to speed that up I have also messaged WPMU DEV Dashboard developer for some hope directly so I believe we'll be able to move things on now.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.