Automatically Register User on Checkout

Hi there,
I have Coursepress Pro, Membership Pro and Marketpress installed.
I want customers to buy a course (via marketpress cart) and be forced to register at the same time, I can only see the option from users to tick "Register as customer?" but if they do not tick this then they will not create an account. Is there a way to force registration when making a purchase?
Please see https://mumsbusiness.club/super-business-essentials/ for a course sales page.
Also, if possible, I would like users to be registered as a 'guest member' with the membership pro plugin at the same time.
Any help appreciated,
Colin

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Colin,

I can only see the option from users to tick "Register as customer?" but if they do not tick this then they will not create an account. Is there a way to force registration when making a purchase?

Not from MarketPress - this option should be used if on your site there is already registration process. Like when you are using COursePress pro - user goes to paid course, clicks sign up buttons, registers and then course goes to cart - user is registered and logged in, so can proceed with checkout.
    It means that CoursePress will force registration.
    In your combination you also have Membership 2 Pro - so you can use Membership to force registration by protecting cart page with your membership. This way to get to the cart your users will need to register. Would that work for you?

Also, if possible, I would like users to be registered as a 'guest member' with the membership pro plugin at the same time.

Guest membership is type of "virtual" membership that is used only for vistors (non logged in users) - I think you meant "Default membership" (user is registered, logged in, but didnt join any standard or dripp membership), yes?
    If you don't have any paid membership then users that will register will be add automatically to that Default membership.

let me know if you have more questions

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.