Automatically login user across multisite.

I'm having a problem with my multisite. I have two subsites that have mapped subdomains, and I can't get to them via admin.
I have set up a test site, and I have all plugins disabled, but still can't get it to work. I am using default WP domain mapping.
In the My Sites list, if I click on the dashboard for a mapped domain, I get a login. If I put in the URL manually, I am just seeing the admin for the primary site. Please check and help.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kalico ,

I have two subsites that have mapped subdomains, and I can't get to them via admin.
    I have set up a test site, and I have all plugins disabled, but still can't get it to work. I am using default WP domain mapping.

Cross-domain login doesn't work with default WordPress Mapping. So this is not a bug or conflict, this is how it is designed.
    Plugins like Domain Mapping were allowing for that feature - I can see that you have it installed on that site. You should be able to use Domain Mapping Cross-Domain login feature even when you are mapping domain using default WordPress option.

In the My Sites list, if I click on the dashboard for a mapped domain, I get a login. If I put in the URL manually, I am just seeing the admin for the primary site.

This is because the mapped domain is only used as Home URL and Site URL is still default subsite URL.
    Dashboard link will open default URL and the mapped domain will not allow access to wp-admin due to mentioned cross-login restrictions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.