Automatically make a new site a Prosite?

Is it possible to set up the pro sites plugin to allow all new sites to automatically have pro access?

If you use the "Free Trial" setting can can give them 365 days of pro access, but I would like to make it permanent....

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi scott_mahan,

Is it possible to set up the pro sites plugin to allow all new sites to automatically have pro access?

Does this pro access would be free? I mean - if you use trial - this means that they don't have to pay for using it. If they don't have to pay, then why use pro site level?
    If I could know more, then maybe I could give you solution for that.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Scott Mahan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

We use the Pro Site plugin to allow regular users to embedding html on a multisite server , to control upload /quota limits and limit plugins to levels

We have three levels of free users students - 5gb Teachers - 7Gb and Pro - 10Gb

I want all new sites to get Student access by default

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi scott_mahan,

I want all new sites to get Student access by default

I think that you will achieve that with free sites (Free Level), and pro levels set for Teachers and Pro.

If you want to only control upload quotas, you can set in your network settings "Site upload space" for 5GB (this will work for free sites/Students) and then using Upload Quotas increase space for Pro levels (Teachers - 7Gb and Pro - 10Gb).

Please let me know if this works for you.
    Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.