Automatically show Form on Affiliate Details Page

Hi guys,
I'm trying to setup my Affiliate Details page so that when a non-affiliate navigates to the page, they will not be required to press the "edit" link to reveal the form.

I think this is definitely necessary, because the page just looks empty until you click the edit link. It's very unsightly. How can make sure that the form container is always visible?

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

I'm with @Christian on this. I think this was just an oversight on the plugin functionality. If the user is not an affiliate there should be no reason to hide the form elements. If anything it needs to show by default. Going to take a deeper look at the affiliate code in a few. Just one other thread to get to.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Christian,

Just a ping to see if you saw my replies on this thread. If you are seeing something else let me know.

Also, I posted a reply to one of our Help Scout threads where I provided a link to the new Affiliate beta. Not sure if you had a chance to review.

• SD2k
    • The Crimson Coder

Reading a lot of these posts to get some education without buginating everyone. :slight_smile:

I will look for this but just in case I can't find it. I would like (very much) to have the front-end admin show as open when a user navigates to the page for membership (and now for affiliates) as well. Is there a solution to this yet?

• Christian
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @Paul,
    Sorry to get back to you so late. I've been swamped with getting everything prepped for the launch.

I haven't had a chance to run tests on the new beta version yet, but I did get a look at the list of included features. Excellent work!

I'm especially interested in the User Levels and User Tiers. I was thinking it would be awesome to have the option to automatically link a Subscription type to an Affiliate User Level. So when a user signs up for a free subscription, for example, they will be assigned a different Affiliate User Level than a user who signs up for a paid subscription.

I'll discuss the rest of the list further within the next few days. I'm still in the wrap-up stages with the launch.

Regarding the "Edit" link, I do see that the form appears by default, so it must only be that way on Membership at this point.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Christian,

Excellent work!

Thanks.

I was thinking it would be awesome to have the option to automatically link a Subscription type to an Affiliate User Level. So when a user signs up for a free subscription, for example, they will be assigned a different Affiliate User Level than a user who signs up for a paid subscription.

Yes. I do plan on linking the Membership Subscription level to the Affiliate User Level. But didn't want to make using Membership a requirement.

Hope the launch goes well.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.