Automatically Updates

Hi,

is it possible that the updates are done automatically? Because i have 52 webpages as you can see in the Hub. But i dont want to update them every 2-4 days per hand. Mostly i get an info when something dont work anymore because of an update. So is it possible that The Hub makes the updates for all pages automatically and i dont have to login and click ´update´?

Thanks

Julia

and personal feedback… your features are nice, but the site and membership backend is not good and its realy hard to find anything.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Julia

Hope you are doing good today.

In HUB for each site you can configure Automate feature so it will auto update all plugins, themes and WordPress core.

Automate have separate inside features like schedule so you can plan when Automate will be run for each site.

and personal feedback… your features are nice, but the site and membership backend is not good and its realy hard to find anything.

Thank you for your feedback, this is very important to us to get site and HUB most user friendly.

Could you describe a little bit more which part/s was hard in this case, so I could share that with site developers?

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Julia
    • New Recruit

In HUB for each site you can configure Automate feature so it will auto update all plugins, themes and WordPress core.

Automate have separate inside features like schedule so you can plan when Automate will be run for each site.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Julia

I apologize I wasn't clear in my last post. Please check below screenshots.

Each site got Automate icon. When you click on Automate tab will open.

Automate configuration

Additional Automate configuration if you scroll down after plugins settings

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.