AutoMessage and Forms Integration in MarketPress

Hi,

I have two questions related to the subject:

(1) Does WPMU have a form plugin like Contact Form 7 or Formidable? I want to integrate it with AutoMessage in MarketPress.

A customer already registers at the site and it's easy to send AutoMessages. But on Day 2, I want to send a form (via automessage or admin dashboard) for him to fill in. In the form, he has to select a category of products and a gift. Currently, I have 3 categories. If he chooses Category A, another set of automessages will be sent with gift inside for 10 days.

(2) So, how can I integrate the form with Automessage in MarketPress?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Vi,

Hope you're doing well today!

(1) Does WPMU have a form plugin like Contact Form 7 or Formidable? I want to integrate it with AutoMessage in MarketPress.

We don't currently have any type of form plugin; however, Contact Form 7 and Formidable are pretty customizable :slight_smile: another popular option is Gravity Forms.

A customer already registers at the site and it's easy to send AutoMessages. But on Day 2, I want to send a form (via automessage or admin dashboard) for him to fill in. In the form, he has to select a category of products and a gift. Currently, I have 3 categories. If he chooses Category A, another set of automessages will be sent with gift inside for 10 days.

The day 2 form your sending you can already implement correct? That's day 2 after they sign up on your site? :slight_smile:

The form part you can use Formidable or contact 7. To trigger another automessage would require custom development and to be honest I think this would be better suited for something like Mailchimp or our enewsletter plugin. It sounds like you're wanting to add them to a mailing list. This way you can also send them more emails at a later date too :slight_smile:

(2) So, how can I integrate the form with Automessage in MarketPress?

I'm not sure where MarketPress comes in with your integration plan here? To pull the MarketPress categories and show them in the form? You would need to manually define the categories for the form unless the form plugin you're using recognizes taxonomies within your site.

I think the easiest way to do this out of the box, least amount of customization would be to use AutoMessage for the initial 2nd day form email, then use the form plugin and integrate it with Mailchimp, most form plugins have add-ons available for Mailchimp, not sure if you have the premium version of Formidable or not, but I believe it does :slight_smile:

How does this sound? Look forward to hearing your thoughts hear Vi!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Victor Rak

Many thanks Tyler for taking your time to provide a straightforward guidance :slight_smile:

The day 2 form your sending you can already implement correct? That's day 2 after they sign up on your site? :slight_smile:

Yes, the Day 2 automessage goes out with a form. This means I use the Automessage for only two days. But on Day 3, another set of automessages are sent based on the category a customer chooses. So the customer already signed up.

I am using any forms you mentioned here. I am still enquring the alternatives. Re: MailChimp, I'm uing aWeber.

Because AutoMessage works the same way as AutoResponder, I want to know if AutoMessage can make different sets of messages after signups.

I will follow the rest of your suggestions and advice above.

Best regards,

Vi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.