Automessage plugin not sending

Automessage stopped sending emails and a queue has built up. Even when I process, no emails send.

Standard emails from wordpress are sending.

What's the fix?
Thanks, Boyd

• vivinow
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Automessage was working with 3.7.1 with about 100 new member messages per day. After 3.7.2 was installed the new member rate increased to 500 per day and automessage started backing up to 1000's of unsent messages.

At that time, I could repeatably hit process and it would send 3-5 emails per click.

Eventually it backed to over 10,000 and stopped working entirely. I removed 3 of the 4 messages we were trying to send but no success. We are at 3.8.2 with WPEngine and are about to go to 3.9.2 in the next week.

We have not changed themes or plugins (except removal of a few).

I recently updated it and it just backs up with a single immediate message and 150 new members per day (currently at 7000). Process clicks reduce the number from 0 to 3.

Thanks,
    Boyd

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Boyd,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

I haven't been able to replicate this, but we do have a few members now reporting issues with it including yourself.

I've notified the lead developer for his valuable input here.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Maniu
    • Developer

Hey @vivinow

Is it somehow possible that something changed with your server time?
    Where is automessage active? is it on main site?

Could you share with me the value of "automessage_processing" located in [prefix]_options table.

Thanks,
    Maniu

• Maniu
    • Developer

Hey,

Is Automessage active on main site?
    Would it be possible for me to get access to the site?

Is the queue count stuck completely or maybe it sometimes decrease? Its possible that this configuration is not fast enough to send so many messages.

can you increase time out to something bigger like... 15 in lin 1457 file wp-content\plugins\automessage\classes\class.automessage.php

Thanks,
    Maniu

• vivinow
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

changed process time from 5 to 35 seconds and then went to click process on the message.

Process time actual was 12-18 secs before the process completed. probably not a lot different than when it was set at 5.

7509 was start queue.

4 process clicks took it to the follow amounts.

no joy.
    Boyd

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.