Automessage queue?

I can see there are messages queued in Automessage - is there a way to see who is scheduled to receive these messages? I don't know whether processing the queue is a good idea or not, since I can't see who is supposed to receive them.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings babbsela,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

You are absolutely correct that we cannot see to whom the messages are qued to go to - however, there are supposed to be only sent to new users and blog users.

And the message sent of course are those configured in the Blog level Messages and User Level Messages portion of the plugin.

The fact that messages are qued you must have new users or users that joined and created blogs?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• babbsela
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

There's no way to verify that this is working correctly, without knowing which emails are queued to which user, or sending an email manually to each user, to see if they're receiving the correct messages in the correct interval.

Maybe this could be added to the next update?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings babbsela,

Thank you for your additional input and thoughts concerning the outbound massages.

Why not do what I did and just setup a test user and see what messages you get to include if they are in the correct intervals?

I can certainly put this in as a feature request which as we both know may or may not ever happen, and I was hoping to get a way for you to know these items now.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• babbsela
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I was advised to set up Automessage, because the communiations in Membership weren't working. The users that were set up before activating Automessage didn't get any of the messages.

The issue with testing is that I have to wait for all the scheduled messages to be sent over the course of 30 days, to determine whether or not they are sent correctly.

Do you know where the schedule is saved in the database? I knew that, I would be able to take a look there to see what is scheduled to be sent to whom.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings babbsela,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I was advised to set up Automessage, because the communiations in Membership weren't working.

Yepper you and I resolved this issue.

Do you know where the schedule is saved in the database?

They are kept in the wp_posts table.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.