Automessage Spanish Translation by ElPino for wpmudev

Hi WPMUDEV members,

Greetings guys!! here the Spanish translation for Automessage plugin, bellow you will find a step by step guide how to install it guaranty to work!, well if you any problems just ask here, you you can ask in spanish; ill help you, i speak spanish! anyway, I've been working on translating most of WPMU plugins to Spanish my native language, this is my fourth one to add to the community, a gift to WPMU community, only available via the forum, i have install it and tested it in three sites, this is in Latino American neutral Spanish hope you like it, enjoy :wink:

P.S. if you find any errors, please report via here so i can update and re-up it

Installation.

Step 1: Download the Spanish translated files from this link http://bit.ly/Yv3ZQH this for Automessage Plugin

Step 2: via ftp (if your WordPress is in Spanish skip this step), go to your WordPress installation and edit wp-config.php file, search for the line ('WPLANG', '') and replace it with ('WPLANG', 'es_ES')

Step 3: go to folder wp-content/plugins/automessage/languages and here you want to either delete the original English file or rename it to BAKUPautomessage-en_US.mo and BAKUPautomessage.po

Step 4: upload the files provided on the zip file automessage-es_ES.mo and automessage-es_ES.po, that's it you are done.

Cheers
Alex

Note: this steps are asume you have WordPress install and the mention plugin.