The unsubscribe function sends the following email:
– Unsubscribe request processed
– Your unsubscribe request has been processed and you have been removed from our mailing list. Thank you. The BuddyPress Team.
With neither localization nor filter at all, so no way to override it and remove “The BuddyPress Team”! Moreover, the function deals with replacements but doesn’t apply them. In fact, it just looks not finished. You haven’t got feedback about that?
– Add the unsubscribe message as a setting (both subject and message) as it looks it was supposed to be.
– At that stage, please add as well as a setting the unsubscribe part that is currently added to every outgoing message by the code. Since I can have my own messages with the plugin, I’d like to be able (actually I need) to customize that part as well.
– To make this feature work, add and manage a new replacement like %unsubscribeurl%.
My only way to presently use the plugin is to remove the current unsubscribe feature with a custom replacement, so please keep me posted.