Autopost logged into FaceBook

I've just tried setting this up and I'm a little confused by it all.

Firstly I'm currently using twitterfeed to post updates to my facebook fan page to get the posts to show up in my fans feed update, With this plug in do I need to tell it to post it to the wall or as a note? to get the same thing.

Secondly do you need to be logged into facebook for it to work. If its all set up properly if one of the other authors on the site publishes a post will it still post to the facebook page?

Thirdly how does this work with posts that are scheduled to be published at a future date, will it be posted to facebooke when the post is published at the scheduled time?

• Mason

Hiya mattysheff,

First off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

Let's see if we can answer some of these questions for ya:

With this plug in do I need to tell it to post it to the wall or as a note?

You'll want to set it to post to the wall.

Secondly do you need to be logged into facebook for it to work. If its all set up properly if one of the other authors on the site publishes a post will it still post to the facebook page?

Should work automatically. It connects your site with Facebook, not the individual authors so it shouldn't matter if they're logged into FaceBook.

Thirdly how does this work with posts that are scheduled to be published at a future date, will it be posted to facebooke when the post is published at the scheduled time?

Yep. Should do. When a post goes 'live' on your site it should also be published to your facebook page.

Let us know if you have any difficulty!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.