Autoupdate fails

Hi Guys, I have a lot of sites that use the same setup and plugins, so its safe for me to use an autoupdate setting on many sites.
I have been using Easy Updates Manager for that ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/stops-core-theme-and-plugin-updates/ ) this plugin work great on everything except WPMU plugins.
Whenever there is an update for one of your plugins I get an error message >> Error: [fs_unavailable] can not get access to filesystem.
Which means I have to visit the site(s) one by one to update the WPMU plugins.

Do you know how I can fixs this? (without changing to another update manager! )

Kind Regards, Henk

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Henk,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can use Autoupdate of course but it is suggested to have backup ready before performing plugin update, WPMU plugin or any other.
    Not sure how the easy updates manager works and why is having issues with our plugins since the WordPress default updater works normally with our plugins.

What you can do to speed up this process is go to your websites section here on site and perform bulk update from there.
    If you go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/ you will see "UPDATE EVERYTHING" button if there are updates available.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Henk

Now I see why there was no "Update all" :slight_smile:

This morning I see an update: "Enables the brand new "Update All" function in Hub! Also includes several small bugfixes and improvements."
    I tried running this update from my-websites on 3 different sites >> all resulted in " Update failed. Maybe wrong folder permissions. You can always simply update via your dashboard."

I have updated the sites with my other update tools, now i will see if the updating will work from 'my-websites'

Another thing I notice is that I can not refresh the my-websites screen - after the plugins have been updated I reloaded the page several times, but I still see a lot of updates in the screen (which have just been updated)

I'll leave it for a while and check later, but there should be a refresh button :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.