AVADA & Hummingbird Conflict

I am working on site that had very little content and only 4 plugins, just by installing Hummingbird it caused the site's navigation to longer work. When I try to install on other AVADA sites it also causes conflict and site quits displaying properly,

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kelly,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is most likely caused by Hummingbird's "Minification" which is quite a complex process and nearly impossible to be configured in fully automated way for all possible WP setups. On some occasions minification settings have to be tweaked manually so please try this first:

1. go to Hummingbird -> Minification page
    2. Use the "All" drop-down list to select "Avada"
    3. Toggle all switches in "minify" and "combine" columns to "off" position (grayed out)
    4. Clear site's and browser's cache and see if that helped.

If that fixed the site, repeat please steps 1 and 2 and then start enabling "minify" switches for all these files one by one each time checking the site. If at any point site breaks again, toggle that last switch back to "off" and skip to the next one. Once this is tweaked repeat this procedure for the "combine" switches.

I realize that might be a daunting task but it's a way to find a "balanced" setting that should let you keep your site fully operational while still optimized as much as possible.

Let me know please if that worked for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.