Hi,

If I crop my avatar I get the following message and then the image is just black.

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 5 to be long, string given in /home/nscholar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 706

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 5 to be long, string given in /home/nscholar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 706

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nscholar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php:706) in /home/nscholar/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Any advise?

Elliot

EDIT: Just to add, after adding an avatar I am presented the uploaded image and asked to crop. If I click crop I get above error. if I go elsewhere then the image goes black anyway....