Hello everybody,
I've got an issue with the avatar plugin:
I can upload the avatar image, I'm able to crop it but then, after cropping the result is a broken-link.
The link of the image is http://www.mydomain.tld/avatar/user-20-32.png (for the smallest one, also the other are not working).
The actual url of the uploaded file is http://www.mydomain.tld/wp-content/uploads/avatars/user/98f/user-20-32.png.

If I copy and paste the first link I get a blank page in chrome while in Firefox I get a warning that the image can't be displayed because it contains errors.

This happens for users (I've actually tested on only one user) on the main site.

On a domain mapped subsite, when I upload the image and then crop it, it says image updated but it's still using the old (default) avatar. Same happens if I try to use a the alternate upload.

On a subsite which is not domain mapped I get this error when I crop the image:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(/home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/uploads/avatars/user/8e2/Untitled-1.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 783

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 796

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 796

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 1169

Warning: unlink(/home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/uploads/avatars/user/8e2/Untitled-1.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 1170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/langhe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php:783) in /home/langhe/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

Wordpress is 3.0.5 and the avatars plugin is 3.5.4.
Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:
Thank you

Enrico