Avatar Plugin returning error msg on mu sites

Hey there,
I am building a site on tutuology.com and I am trying to change the default avatar to something different. This is the eroor msg I receive:
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 729

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/c4c/019 (2).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 734

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpyCmBqj' to '/home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/c4c/019 (2).JPG' in /home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 734
There was an error uploading the file, please try again.
Warning: getimagesize(/home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/c4c/019 (2).JPG) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tutuolog/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 740

Would anyone help me resolve this?
TIA

• tutuology
    • The Bug Hunter

yeah...I came on board literally like the day before the new wordpress release and many of the newer changes. it totally sucked David! but honestly, I can't believe how far I've come in such a short time and I am so glad that I am "getting it". sheesh! funny thought btw, I was shopping for groceries at our local chain market and I was sampling the fine cheeses (and not so fine cheeses). Instantly, you came into my mind (it was too funny) and I seriously thought about sending you a fine cheeseball (as per our discussion way back). It really was humorous....maybe you'd have to be there :slight_smile:

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hehe, made me laugh, so I guess I was virtually there! :slight_smile: Funny thing though, I can't recall ever having tried a cheeseball. I grew up with American cheese, which as the rest of the world outside America apparently knows, isn't real cheese. So I'm not quite sure what a cheeseball really is, I just know I have the sense of humor associated with it. :smiley:

On a more sober note, I have to eat my words regarding the mu-plugins folder. In fact, that folder comes in extremely handy on a multisite and there are some plugins that simply will have to remain there. But it's a good thing, as certain things wouldn't really be viable without it. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.