AVH F.D.A.S Options pages not showing?

Hi,

Problem: AVH F.D.A.S Plugin seems to be working fine, but since updating to WP3.4 & BP1.5.6 the other day, the 'Overview', 'General Options' and 'Third Party Options' pages do not appear in the Network Admin Area. Everything else is fine...the plugin still seems to be working ok (i.e. I still get an occasional Spam Detection Email).

Here are 3 examples from my CPanel Error Reports (with client IPs, Cron numbers & 'http URL' information removed), in case it helps:

< [Tue Jun 19 09:35:56 2012] [error] [client] File does not exist: /home/trainlif/public_html/wp-admin/css/dashboard.css, referer: train4life URL/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=avh-settings&doing_wp_cron= >

< [Tue Jun 19 09:36:30 2012] [error] [client] File does not exist: /home/trainlif/public_html/wp-admin/css/dashboard.css, referer: train4life URL/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=avh-fdas-general&doing_wp_cron= >

< [Tue Jun 19 09:37:03 2012] [error] [client ] File does not exist: /home/trainlif/public_html/wp-admin/css/dashboard.css, referer: train4life URL /wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=avh-fdas-3rd-party&doing_wp_cron= >

Interestingly, the AVH Plugin does not appear in the above WPMUDev list of my installed plugins either?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Stephen G

PS Ok, this is the 3rd time I've tried to submit this post. Even if I correct the issue it just freezes and I have to start again - An issue like not selecting a plugin from the list because the one I've got a problem with isn't in the list. So I selected 'Multisite Privacy' instead. I don't like being forced to make false selections like that.