Backing up all tables for all sites in multisite

I just had a quick question about using the snapshots plugin as it pertains to backing up a multisite installation. I tried to use the plugin for the first time today and noticed that, while backing up the database, it didn't list any of the databases associated with the other sub-sites in my multisite installation. For instance, when looking at the database for the site through PHPMyAdmin, it lists tables that have the "database-name_Subsite-id_table-name". However, when you watch snapshot make the backup, it only has the "database-name_table-name" listed in its operations. Is it backing up all of the tables in the multisite? Am I missing something in the setup of the snapshots to ensure that all of the database tables are being backed up? When looking at the settings for snapshot in my network admin, it appears that snapshot is aware that it is a multisite and knows how many sites are contained in my multisite installation, I'm just concerned that I didn't see all of the tables listed for all of the sites when observing the backup...