Backspace/Del doesn't delete text in text module in Upfront

There are text modules with some text (grouped) on this page http://agrinosglobal.flywheelsites.com/products/. Edit one of them, select a block of text (preferably multi-line) and hit backspace or delete. In most cases instead of actually deleting that selected block, it only removes a small part of it (e.g. two letters of the first word), un-selects it and moves to cursor to the starting point of the selection.

That happens also when you edit posts via Upfront and also on other sub-sites of that multisite (however only this one is the one that can be "freely tested", other's are "production" sites).

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi gjchandler,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

It seems like the issue is within Content module in Upfront, and it seems to me that Adam was testing the text element during the chat and that's why he was unable to replicate the issue himself.

When I tested Text element I couldn't replicate it as well but with Content element I do see the same issue so it looks like we're dealing with a bug here so I have created a report and forwarded it to our developers.

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention!

Best regards,
    Predrag

• gjchandler
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi there Predrag,

I was on chat support with Adam for about 2 hours on this matter, and I can promise you that it affects the text module as well. It's something to do with upfront's handling of text in general.

If you would like me to show you the example I showed Adam, I can dig that up and provide that, but I would appreciate mentioning to the developers that it affects the text module as well.

Grant

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Grant,

I've gone through your chat one more time and was actually able to replicate it with Text module as well after couple of tries.
    It seems that it's not constant issue like with content element because there I could see it each time, but nevertheless I've updated my report with this information as well.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.