backup issue

Since this morning all my websites are showing a "backup issue" (excluding one site which is not web-accessible:

Clicking the backup icon only shows a WPMU Dev cloud backup promo, and I can't seem to understand the problem by visiting the snapshot pro plugin page on any of the sites.

Any idea what is going on?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Boaz Arad,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The icon/notification there is a "trailer" for that new Cloud Backup feature that's on its way to you. Although I can't give you an ETA, I can tell that it's going to be released quite soon and that notification is related.

That being said, if a Snapshot plugin is installed on your site and was never run it would be worth to give it a try :slight_smile: Otherwise, you may safely ignore this warning until the new Snapshot Pro with cloud backup feature is released.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Boaz Arad

Thanks for the heads up...
    I'd strongly consider making the fact that the "issue" is in fact a "trailer" clearer.
    Since this "trailer" has been visible there for quite some time, a red icon would seem to indicate some problem that is not being displayed.

Since I've been using snapshot pro (which is indeed great!) regularly on all my sites, I was quiet worried that something was wrong with my set-up :O

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Boaz Arad!

I'd strongly consider making the fact that the "issue" is in fact a "trailer" clearer.

Actually "trailer" is a phrase that I used "on my own" so it's not like an "official statement" :slight_smile: I'm sorry for causing confusion. In fact it's that we're implementing the whole system and are on a final stretch before going live with this feature. I and my colleagues we're already testing it so I can say it will be released really soon.

Thank you though for your feedback. I'm sure we'll take that into account for future reference.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.