backup issue

I click in backup from my hub and nothing happen

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey amaury !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. In order to help you with it, we'll need some more information about it. Do you see an error message in the Hub when you click on "Backup"? Does it just keep loading? Could you send us a screenshot describing the issue?

Moreover, could you make sure if the Snapshot Pro plugin is installed and activated on your site? If yes, could you go to your WordPress Dashboard->Snapshot->Managed Backups? Please activate Managed Backup there and try running one. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Please let us know how it goes in your next response.

Lastly, could you grant Support Access from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so that we can take a closer look into the issue? This handy guide can help you grant Support Access.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Fedor
    • New Recruit

I got same problem -

You don’t have any current backups. We recommend you have at least one backup less than a week old.

But Snapshot Pro plugin is installed and activated (already make 1 backup snapshot)

Access for Support granted

• Nahid
      • Tech Support

Hey there Fedor !
      Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for your query. Could you please make sure that the backup that you have made with the Snapshot Pro plugin is a "Managed Backup"? Managed Backups are the ones that are stored in your WPMU DEV Cloud Storage. The "Backups" tab on your Hub just displays the managed backups only, not the general Snapshot backups.

If that isn't the case, as we are really keen on keeping a ticket specific to one member and one issue only in order to provide a better Support experience, could you please get in touch with our Support team here so that we could take a closer look and address your issue separately?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
      Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.