Backup issue

Hi,

provolt.no is not automatically backed up. I don't understand why? In addition, it seems that something is wrong with the woocommerce part of the page. Sort by price doesn't work, filter by price doesn't work (slider), I can't find the button "Get system report" under My website> Dashboard> WooCommerce> Status, which makes me unable to submit support requests to woocommerce. Can you help?

Regards, Daniel

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Daniel

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

On my end I can see that there’s managed backup schedule set to weekly backups and the most recent backup was a week and one day ago – so there was no last backup performed as schedule. However, I also see that previous backups doesn’t seem to be consistent in size so unless you did significant changes to the site, that might need to be check as well.

I would need to take a closer look at the site but troubleshooting backup issues requires more direct access than just WPMU DEV Dashboard support access as I would need to be able to check WP and plugin logs, check files on server and possibly add some slight tweaks via wp-config.php/.htaccess files.

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Adam Czajczyk

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Adam

• Daniel
    • New Recruit

Hello.

I have managed to delete my entire inbox (over 30,000 emails), so I can’t find the last email you sent me.

All the problems described in this support inquiry have been solved except for the automatic backup.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Daniel

Thank you for getting back to me!

I realize that backup is not created automatically, at least it wasn’t at the time I was responding to you. I’ve mentioned that in my e-mail along with additional questions and was waiting for your response.

I have just re-sent my last message to you then so could you please check your inbox again and just respond directly to my e-mail? I”ll be waiting for your response and get back to the case right away :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.