Backup not taking full copy of database

Hi there, I downloaded one of the website backups but the sql file included is not a full copy of the database at all. Can you please check and let me know what?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Anna,

I could notice there are 2 Managed Backups, could I know which one you downloaded? Do you get the same issue with both the Managed backups? Also could you please point out what all tables are missing regarding the database so that we could have a better idea?

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Anna
    • New Recruit

Hi Nithin
    I downloaded both, the table included is different and there is only one in both sql files. It looks kind of like they have been tampered with somehow, is this possible? How secure does Defender make a website?
    Thanks
    Anna

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Anna

Defender have many features which can better protect you site and site security depend from which of those features you use and how they are set up.

To investigate more this database backup issue I will need site access and cPanel access as well to compare databases and make additional backup also.

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Kris Tomczyk
    - site access (login url / username / password)
    - cPanel access (login url / username / password / port)

- Link back to this thread

Please don't share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.