Backup notes on assessments (all communication chronologically)

Hi
Would like to have a log system per student with all the communication between the educator & students. And by the student in the system. Like a log notes system.
Especially when students are updating pdf's docs e.g. (assessments) and therefore resetting comments.
This is also very helpful when revisions are in tact by adding new comments fields above.
Now I'm considering copy pasting my own comments in a notes system. Though a bit annoying (work). Not really efficient. Though nice also as it's separate form CP.
Ideal would be copy in a log system before and after resubmitting assessment data.

Valentijn

• Nastia

Hello Valentijn, I hope you are doing well today!

At this time it is not possible out of the box, with the CoursePress Pro plugin. The coursePress Pro, for now, have the Discussion option for communication between students and instructors, it is only possible to monitor it from there.

I believe that's very awesome suggestion so I've moved it Features & Feedback section. If this feature will be voted from enough members, our developers will consider developing it.

+1

Cheers,
    Nastia