backup stalls at 39% every time

Hello,
I am having an issue with my Jazzcamp.com backup. Every time I try and do an initial backup it stalls @ 39% and then "poof" the whole page goes blank and never returns.
Here is the URL:
http://jazzcamp.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshot_pro_managed_backups&snapshot-action=backup

• Ken Kimbrell

Hello David-

Sorry to hear you are having problems backing up your site. Can you please provide more details? Are you trying to do a full backup of your site, or take a snapshot of the site? If you are trying to do a fullback up then try to reduce the chunksize of the files. You will want to add the following code in your wp-config.php file:

Decrease Snapshot Chunksize:

define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 10); //default is (250);
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100); //(default is 1000);

If you are trying to take a snapshot, then try running a full backup and see if you are able to make that go through.

If you have a lot of media files, then I recommend increasing your max_execution_time to 180 or above. Depending on the size of your site, you would want to try and have your server's php.ini file at these minimum configurations, anything above this would solemnly depend on the size of the site you are trying to backup:

upload_max_filesize = 512M
    post_max_size = 512M
    memory_limit = 512M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 180

Let me know how I can help!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.