Backup unstoppable. Snapshot Pro.

Four hours ago, I started the restore from backup. But the procedure has not ended. How do I stop this?

• Nithin

Hi Valdemar,

Four hours ago, I started the restore from backup. But the procedure has not ended. How do I stop this?

Are you talking about Managed Backups restore, or Manual Snapshots restore?

When it comes to Managed Backups restore, did you get past the "Fetching File..." message? If not, you can see the close button in there, if you have went past the "Fetching File..." message, and it has been more than 4 hours till now, then the process has already been stalled, there isn't any function running, you can access your website normally.

If it's a manual Snapshots restore you can always click the Abort button when restore progresses.

Please provide more information, so that we could have a better idea about this. Are you trying to restore from a previous version of your backup?, or the restore is from one WordPress install to another?

If it's a restore from the previous version, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. Please let us know once you have enabled support access, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.