Backups are not running

Snapshot localhost backup and Managed Backup is not running. It is returning <epmty responce> message. Small backup files are running, like the one with only database files included.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

Our LC staff started a backup after increasing the memory but he could not check as he was logged out. Would you please try again?

If it still fails, it seems the resource is low on the server. Would you please check your I/O limit on the server? Please ask your host to increase the limit.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jacques ,

Thanks for enabling support access. I checked your website and ran a new Managed Backup, and could notice errors as the backup couldn’t complete.

Could you please share your website credentials so that we could further test, and see what’s causing the issue.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.