BACKUPS ARE NOT STORED IN THE CLOUD

Hi
I did configure my site to have scheduled backups to your cloud.
But I recently realise that the backups are stored in the local server instead. I did not change anything on my side and I found this is a really strange behaviour.
How can I switch to cloud storage again?
Thanks

• Uttam Kumar

Hello BKBAI,

I hope you are doing well today!

Usually Snapshot stores locally if it has trouble sending to our( WPMU Dev) server. It looks like your server might not be able to handle the snapshot size. And I could not go to your hub my-websites, as it's support access login. We need login details so that I can investigate properly.

You can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Uttam"

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Cpanel credentials (cpanel url/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum, also would you mind me doing some basic troubleshooting such as temporary deactivating all plugins?

Have a great day!

kind regards,
    Uttam

• Uttam Kumar

Hello BKBAI,

I hope you are doing well today!

Actually, it's tough to investigate in this case as I need to test many things that I could not do without that credential. You can create temporary credentials for this purpose so it's not bothering you. But without that I could not test following-

1. I can't download your previous backup
    2. I can't check manual backup
    3. I can't check your hosting capacity

As with current WP Support Access I could not download your previuos backup.

So I am affraid that it's tough to test properly without crentials. If you give temporary credentials it would be better for us. And I may need

As with current WP Support Access I could not download your previous backup. So I am afraid that it's tough to test properly without credentials. If you give temporary credentials, it would be better for us. If you wish to send credentials follow the previous reply. Never share credentials here.

Have a great day!

kind regards,
    Uttam

• BKBAI

I've been facing problems with the sinc of my sites with your platform
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/my-https-site-always-disappear-from-the-hub?message=update-support-forums-topic-status-error
    Could you please ask a Dev to further investigate all my issues:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/smartcrawl-is-running-forever
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/no-scheduled-backup-on-my-site
    I have currently paid in advance for a service that I've beeing months suffering of non ending errors and now I'm not even getting support in a reasonable time.
    I will share some errors log as soon as I can.
    I just want to let you know that I'm really, really disappointed and extremely mad about how the support is handing my tickets, I'm not asking about non related errors I'm suffering from non working services and I got no response on my opened tickets.

• BKBAI

1. I can't download your previous backup
    Local Backups can not be downloaded: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
    2. I can't check manual backup
    Manual backup are also not working, when running one the process start, after refreshing the page, the process disapear
    3. I can't check your hosting capacity
    This may be a problem but was not before
    [24-May-2017 10:01:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 356667392 bytes) in /home/*******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Controller/Full/Admin.php on line 176
    And also
    [24-May-2017 08:01:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 265293824 bytes) in /home/********/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3720

According to the system info of WPMUDEV plugin support section
    memory_limit 512M
    upload_max_filesize 32M
    post_max_size 32M

Let me know if you want me to change any server config

Please, understand that this is a client site and I don't feel comfortable sharing credentials. Thanks

• Uttam Kumar

Hello BKBAI,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience you are having!

You could try this for your issue

1.Local Backups can not be downloaded: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
    Go to your FTP access and go to WordPress installation > wp-content > uploads > snapshots
    You should see your local backup file here. Check that file.
    2.Manual backup are also not working, when running one the process start, after refreshing the page, the process disapear
    Go to WPMU Dev hub page manage section and see your previous backup status.
    3. The error message shows that your server cannot handle data more than 512MB.
    You should increase limit of the following server config
    memory_limit 512M
    upload_max_filesize 32M
    post_max_size 32M
    And I could not find any issue with Defender right now, but I am investigating more so that I can find any. If I got any I will let you know.

Have a great day!

kind regards,
    Uttam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.