Backups not showing in Hub

I've manually performed two backups, but the Hub can't seem to find them

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tim

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

In The Hub there’s an information that “you don’t have any backups yet” for that site and there seems to be no trace of such backup which means that there must have some connectivity issue occurred. In order to find out what happened and what caused it, I would need to check your site so could you please enable support access to it to let me take a closer look?

To do that, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support” page in site’s back-end, click on “Grant support access” button there and let me know here once it’s done.

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Tim,

I see that support was granted on eikoskitchenandbath and romansplumbing so I had a look at those two sites.

On both of the sites there weren’t any backups shown so I started one on each site.

On romansplumbing it finished without any issues and it was shown in the Hub right away as well.

On eikoskitchenandbath however the backup failed and it seems like there are some server limitations that are preventing it from finishing up.

Could you check with your hosting provider if there’s anything in server logs that could give us more info which resources were exhausted so we can see what can be done about that?

One important thing to note is that backups are stored on our servers for 30 days.

On romansplumbing you don’t have scheduled backups configured so if you created one manually 30 days ago then it will be removed from the server, and on eikoskitchenandbath is set to create it monthly but since the backup fails then the one that was older than 30 days will be gone and there are no backups of that site either.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.