Backups Not Working.

Backups for D++++D++++ are not working, every time I try to do one it gets to 36% and fails.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Christopher

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site in order to check it. Since there was no backups configured in Snapshot I wasn't sure whether the issue is with "snapshots" ("Snapshot -> Snapshots") or "managed backups" ("Snapshot -> Managed Backups"). I noticed that Managed Backups are not even activated so I assumed that it might be snapshots then.

I did create one backup (called WPMU TEST 1) with just default settings and run it ("one off" mode, no schedule) and it completed successfully, without any issues "on the way". You can see it on "Snapshot -> Snapshots" page in your site's back-end.

Was that what you tried and what failed or was that a managed backup after all? If it's about Managed Backups, could you please activate the feature so I could test it? I don't have any access to your Snapshot key and am not able to activate it for you so I need it to be enabled for testing.

Let me know please and I'll then access the site again and investigate the issue further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.