Backups not working for 2 websites

I have been trying to get backups to work properly on this website can you please assist me.
I have granted access via wmpu dev dashboard can someone please help me and also teach me what the issues are so I can do this on my own down the road when i add more sites

• Nithin

Hi Evolution Empire,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have been trying to get backups to work properly on this website can you please assist me.

I suppose you are having issues with with Managed Backups under Snapshot > Managed Backups.

Could you please enable debug mode, so that we could have a better idea regarding what could go wrong here. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to take a new backup. If it fails, the related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach the debug.log in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.