Backups pending issue

The back up I imported keeps showing ‘Archives:stuck_out_tongue:ending’, I can not restore it into my local site.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Nicholas,

How did you import that Snapshot? Using dropbox or other way? I tried to replicate issue with importing to local site but backups imported without problem.

Please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also could I get access to site where you created backup?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,

Kasia

• LDI IT
    • Site Builder

Sorry, they are all local sites, I don’t think you can open it. But I do as the normal steps, save the backups on desktop, import form my local computer, and complete importing. Everything goes well except it shows pending and can’t restore.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Nicholas,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid, it’s pretty tough to troubleshoot without checking your website. Could you please confirm, the downloaded file, and the imported zip file has the same size?

To troubleshoot this further, could you please enable debug mode, so that we could have an idea regarding this issue.

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to the import with a new backup. If the import fails, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.