Bad link Sent in Friend Request Email

Take a look at the Friend Request email below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Feb 14, 2014 7:09 PM
Subject: Blog of KillBarney killbarney has requested to add you as a friend
To: <user2@email.com>
Cc:

Dear benny55,

We would like to inform you that Tripawds member killbarney has requested to add you as a friend. Please log in to your dashboard to approve or reject this request.

To review all your Friend Requests visit the following link
http://killbarney.tripawds.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=friend-requests

Thanks!
Blog of KillBarney

In this case, user1 (killbarney) requested user2 (benny55) to be a friend.

Note the link to review the Friend request!

User2 does not have access to that site's Admin pages. The link should direct user2 to her own Friends page in her dashboard. In this case, user2 does not have her own site but is a member of the network. The link should send user2 to the main site dashboard where she can review Friend requests, update her profile, etc.

I thought this was a fluke or user error the first time it happened. After reviewing the forwarded email it appears there is clearly something wonky going on with that link in the email. I believe it first happened after the most recent Friends update, but I am not positive.

Thanks in advance for looking into this!

PS: Better yet, how can one just eliminate the need for Friend requests to be approved? I see no network settings for this and we've had various users confused by the Friend request emails, especially when they can't access the link provided.