Base time and padding of appointments

have set up Appointment+ on this site: Time base is 15 minutes;

A customer can pick and appointment time on the quarter hour, however if I add a 15minute padding to the service provider after a service this changes to only give 30 min slots

I want the customer to be able to choose a start time of on the hour 15 past 30 past or 45.

the appointments are either 1 hour or 90 mins, however can start on any quarter hour. so for example I can have one appointment 9:15 to 10:15 then the next 10:30 to 11:30

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Jim ,

Hope you're doing well today!

If I properly understood your requirements and based on what I tested, I think we can achieve something similar using the following:

1) Keep the time base as 15m;

2) As the appointments need to have 1 hour or 1h30, then you need to create two services: one Service with a duration of 1hour and other service with 1h30;

3) Instead of using the padding on the service provider, add it on the service itself. I add it after.

This setup worked for me and resulted in an appointments table like the following (this service have a duration of 1hour):

Can you try this setup to check if achieves your goal? If not can you give us access to your WordPress admin panel, so we can give a look?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Jim
    • New Recruit

Hi

I have given you support access. Without padding I have appointment times for starting every 15 minutes.

ie.
    9:00 - 10:00
    9:15-10:15
    9:30 - 10:30
    9:45 - 10:45
    10:00 - 11.00

etc

As soon as I add the padding to after the service it changes to 30 min slots.

9:00 - 10:00
    9:30 - 10:30
    10:00 - 11.00

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.