Batch Create

When I import a spreadsheet of users with batch create, the sites created are in the wrong directory and I get an error message saying 'no input file specified'. Forinstance the main site on which I have multisite installed in http://www.wordpress-workshops.net/wordpress when I use batch create it creates the site, example http://www.wordpress-workshops.net/test1 but misses out the 'wordpress' directory. When create sites via the add site function in WP, everything is fine. Please help ASAP because its driving me mad!!!!! Please - Regards Paul

• WordPress Workshops

Here's an example from the Batch Create log file...

2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - --- Starting queue item processing ---
    Blog name: [whitevanman]
    User name: [eamonn]
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - User eamonn does NOT exists. Creating a new user
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [info] - User: eamonn created!
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - Blog name not empty (whitevanman)
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - Blog (whitevanman) does NOT already exist
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - Starting new blog creation
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - New user is administrator
    2012-07-31 19:09:46 [debug] - Attempting to create a new blog with this data:
    Domain: [wordpress-workshops.net]
    Path: [/whitevanman/]
    Title: [White Van Man Services]

It should create http://www.wordpress-workshops.net/wordpress/whitvanman but it misses out the directory called wordpress - please help ASAP.

• aecnu

Greetings Paul,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Sorry to hear that you are having such an issue with this plugin and after looking over the instructions it appears that it is designed to create the sub sites, in this case, on the level of the root domain rather then a sub directory being sub directories themselves.

Though I admit I do not know much about this plugin, if I were having this issue I would try adding the /wordpress/ in front of the folder name.

With that said and admittedly I am not positive that it should not be run from an install in a sub folder, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

On a side note, it appears that your WordPress installation is several versions behind the current version though I honestly do not think that it is causing this issue. You should for other reasons update at your earliest convenience.

I will see about getting the lead developer in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Paul,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.