Batch Create accidentally adds superadmins as users to newly created child blogs

I am using your plugin batch create to make child blogs and to add existing users of my WPMU install to these child blogs. The problem is that I do not have the passwords of most of my users because they are auto-added by using an LDAP plugin. So I use your spreadsheet and fillout all I can, but if the password field is left blank, errors occur. It will process the log, create the sites but it will not add existing users without a password listed. Instead, it adds me (the superadmin who did the bulk upload) as a user to every child blog that had an existing user listed (but no password). See attached. How can I add existing users to new blogs with this plugin if I don't have access to their password? Thanks!

• Amy
    • Flash Drive

I have add existing users but it is not quite what I needed. I have 200 sites that need to have 1 specific existing user added. I wanted to do this with an upload instead of navigating to 200blogs>users>add existing> type click add. That is why I was trying to use batch create. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this easily?

• Amy
    • Flash Drive

Hold the phone! I have to retract my first statement. Batch create DID work for this purpose, but it only added a superadmin to the first site on the list, then it added the existing user (with no password typed in) as an admin on the remaining 199 blogs. Problem solved. Problem never actually existed! Sorry, but hope this tidbit helps others at least.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.