Batch Create - Blank Page On Clicking Upload

I created .csv file from the test template file using Numbers. .csv is correctly formatted (viewed in text editor). When I click UPLOAD button I get blank page, no progress bar etc, URL reads:
http://securus-temp.us/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=batch-create-menu&action=process
Working in Safari 7.0.4 Mac OS 10.9.3

Any ideas?

• Dharmendra
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Dadooz,

I hope you are well today and sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.

Could you please try deactivating all other plugins and changing the theme to check for any conflicts here?

It would be great if you could enable WordPress debug as described here https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/daily-tip-enable-wordpress-debugging-for-efficient-plugin-development/ and post the exact error message here.

If you still face the same issue, then could you please grant support access via the WordPress Dashboard >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access >> Grant Access. So that I can take a closer look on it.

Take care!

• Dadooz
    • New Recruit

I have deactivated all plugins except WooCommerce - will I lose work I've done in the eCommerce area if I deactivate that?

I also have retained the theme (X by theme.co) due to fear of losing customizations. I notice it did not allow deactivation of integrated X-shortcodes plugin.

Under these conditions I attempted Batch Create upload and received this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv() in /home/securusa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/batch-create/model/model.php on line 151

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Dadooz, I hope you're well today!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv() in /home/securusa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/batch-create/model/model.php on line 151

That's weird... iconv() is included by default in PHP!

Is this on a VPS or on a shared host? Could you please contact your host and ask them to enable iconv on your PHP configuration?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.